fav science cartoon

Unstrange Phenomena

Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

03 March 2009

Dennys Tapas Style Brownies



Dennys Tapas Style Brownies: "Want your chocolate brownie but also want a healthier yet tasty version? Read on!

For the past twenty years or so the American brownie has grown to gargantuan proportions. One brownie really could serve four people! The trend has been to undercook the batter to a gooey center. Well, folks, read that as why Americans have gotten so fat."

From Denny: Cooking and baking is the pleasurable part of science. I'm especially proud of this latest recipe I developed as it charts a new course away from the usual excessive American dessert. The decade long trend in America has been for huge portions and gooey undercooked desserts which have created massive weight gain.

Well, I'm not one to give up my chocolate so I asked the question: Why not treat a dessert like the Spanish do tapas? Small intense bites of pure pleasure with a lot fewer calories.

I'm good, I'm really good! :) Enjoy!

Photo by Denny Lyon
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain