fav science cartoon

Unstrange Phenomena

Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

11 July 2009

A Good Science Quote

BERLIN - JULY 03:  A wax model of Albert Einst...Wax museum model of Einstein in Berlin - Image by Getty Images via Daylife

From Denny: I love a good quote by a scientist with a sense of humor who doesn't take themselves too seriously. Einstein was one of those rarest of creatures!

Quote

"I sometimes ask myself how it came about that I was the one to develop the theory of relativity. The reason, I think, is that a normal adult never stops to think about space and time. My intellectual development was retarded, as a result of which I began to wonder about space and time only when I had grown up."

- Albert Einstein

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain