fav science cartoon

Unstrange Phenomena

Dennys: News Politics Comedy Science Arts & Food

03 July 2011

Computer Crashed This Week, Back Up Soon



From Denny: It had to happen sooner or later, right? The Dell Dimension was lingering like a slow tortoise crossing the road and stopping traffic. It just turned five years old.

After a few days of trying to fix it on my own I finally admitted defeat and took it into Office Depot. When I got the high quote I knew the Universe was advising me it was time to purchase a new one for practically the same price. It was just a couple of weeks ago I was in there, cruising the tech aisles, drooling over the terrabyte goodies while my husband grinned and shook his head.

So, yesterday, my husband looked at me and looked at the old guy Dell and said it was time to meet the new BFF guy on the block: HP. Happy Birthday to me a few weeks early. My husband turned to me today and said, "Someone's in a better mood - and so much happier. Welcome back to the plugged in human race." :)

Oh, and for the Fourth weekend Office Depot has lots of great sales on computers and other happy tech goodies.  If you are like me, finally having to part with an old friend, take a look around.  Who knows?  You just might meet the new love of your life!

*** Photo by babyymomma123 @ photobucket
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain